Saturday, November 13, 2010

Busy November!

Well October was a huge success! Our 10 year month long anniversary sale proved to be loved by all. November is turning into quite the fun time too. I had an awesome SudsMuffin Spa Party on Wednesday evening (Thanks so much to Charlene for such an amazing turnout).

Saturday, MiniMuffin (she worked so hard) and I spent the day at St George Elementary School having fun at the annual St George Christmas Craft Fair. I must say the day was absolutely fantastic! MiniMuffin and I really enjoyed the customers and the vendors. I would like to thank the St George Home and School Association and Maxine J for a job well done. The ladies took excellent care of all the vendors and I truly appreciate their hard work. I can't wait until next year.

Sunday, I had a MiniMuffin Birthday Party that was so much fun and again my MiniMuffin was the best helper ever! The kids had fun and the youngest there was even asking when the MuffinMan could come back.

Now I am gearing up for Christmas and making lots of new products every day. Come on in and I will be happy to make up a gift basket for ready-made gift giving. We have lots of great stocking stuffers in store too, as well as a beautiful selection of handmade cards.