Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nectar of Isis Testimonial

One of the reasons I do what I do is to help people even just a little bit. I love it when I receive emails like this one (I modified it just a little to keep out peoples names):
"My dear SudsMuffin. I am having a good day today, against all hopes, and it is thanks to you ~ your vision ~ your work. After working at the computer until 11 last night (a last minute project I had to finish) my neck was very stiff and sore. I took 2 Advils and rubbed the SudsMuffin Nectar of Isis a friend put in my birthday package last June. My neck is as good as new this morning. I thought for sure it would be as stiff as a board. Thanks a million ~ I have to work later today."
I am glad that we were able to help out and make someone feel better. If you have a testimonial about our products, please don't hesitate to send it to us. We will also keep it anonymous if you wish.

No comments: