Thursday, August 12, 2010

Busy Summer at SudsMuffin

Wow! Have we ever been busy at the shop in the last little bit! With wedding orders galore and special request spa orders, I have been one busy SudsMuffin. I had one order go slightly awry due to a faulty scale but was still able to get the order off in time. I just got off the phone with our client in BC and her customer's bridal order arrived intact and she was thrilled beyond measure.
I love it when everybody is happy. I am so pleased with this partnership. It is proving to be great for everybody. If you are ever in Port Alberni BC, be sure to check out Allure Bath & Body and tell them SudsMuffin sent you.

On to other news, I have just recently enrolled in a correspondence course to help increase my business knowledge. I think that this is going to help me a great deal in future endeavors.

Stay tuned for great new things coming this Fall as well as our 10 year anniversary celebration in October.

No comments: