Thursday, March 18, 2010

I have been busy!

Hi everyone! I would like to send out a nice heartfelt thank you to the wonderful people that hosted the two birthday parties this weekend. I had a huge amount of fun at both parties and know that the girls all had fun too. The Hostesses where both awesome and even helped with the projects.

The older girls made fizzy bath crystals, little vials of perfume, pretty soaps soap, and nicely scented lotion. The younger ladies had great fun making their soaps, fizzy bath salts and lotions. It was a hoot watching everyone working with great concentration to bottle the lotions. Everybody did well and only one mess was made.

I took some time this week to make a new product for our line: Whipped Soap. I think that they turned out quite nice. I still have to work on getting the color I want right but for this first attempt, I am pleased with the results. I have put a few in my window display for everyone to see.

I also have a brand new soap on the shelves. The new Key Lime is awesome! It has a bright natural lime scent and a dynamic yellow/green swirl. I really enjoy this one.

I have also just sent a new order to Allure Bath and Body in BC and have 4 other Soap Cakes curing for a trip to another client. I am also starting to prepare for a Wedding Favor order going to Pennsylvania.

Spring is just around the corner and the weather here is beautiful and record breaking for this time of year. I hope you can all get out there and enjoy it too.