Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SudsMuffin makes Valentines Day special

In store, our newest Foaming Sugar Scrub in Sugared Vanilla scent, made its debut along with our two newest Massage Gels: Cabana Boy and Sugared Vanilla, and bath bomb in Sugared Vanilla.

We had all kinds of guys in picking up our SudsMuffin Sweetheart basket sets, with included a handmade Valentine card, a premium silk soap, massage gel and bath bomb for only $20.00. They flew out the door yesterday.

Mrs SudsMuffin was a great help in putting together the baskets, and thought it was so cute to see these sheepish looking guys coming in looking for Valentine's gifts for their sweeties.

I made up a great Valentines morning breakfast, complete with my famous hash browns, scrambled eggs with sauteed veggies, toast, and sweet ham. It was fabulous, if I do say so myself. I even received a handmade card from my MiniMuffin, and the one from Mrs SudsMuffin was great, especially since it said that she loved me even more than peanut butter. Now that's a lot of love, coming from Mrs SudsMuffin.

We hope all you lovey dovies out there have a great Valentines Day and for those who bought from us, we hope it made it even more special for you.

1 comment:

Afterglow Cosmetics said...

I am happy to learn about these products which are making a lot of demand in the market.Scrubs and masks are always nice to keep the skin glowing and well looked after.

organic foundation