Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lots on the go!

We have started supplying a wonderful store in British Columbia with our fabulous Soap Cakes. Allure Bath and Body carries great products from all over and we are happy to be added to their list of vendors.

On another note, I have just made the coolest new soap check it out. This is a picture of our fabulous new Chocolate Peppermint Soap Squares. These look and smell so good I can barely contain myself. I just want to start munching them with a big glass of milk. They are going to be shelf ready in about 2 weeks. I will also have a new Satsuma Incense ready in 2 weeks. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jessica Doyle said...

Congratulations you guys! BC will love your soaps!

madpiano said...

congrats on the shop order !!

Regarding your chocolate mint soap - great minds think alike, I have just done the same myself:

http://www.pbase.com/madpiano/image/121124685

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Fabulous-and HUGE!