Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Urban Deli makes another winner!

If you have been reading this blog for some time, you know by now that one of my favorite places to eat in Saint John is the Urban Deli on King Street.

This past Saturday, Mrs SudsMuffin and I were once again treated to first rate gastronomic delights. I indulged in an Urban Burger and Mrs Suds enjoyed a superior Seafood Chowder. This chowder was prepared just for her and I have never, and I mean never, seen a chowder (except one I made) so loaded with seafood (3/4 of a lobster claw for starters). The broth was perfectly seasoned and was rich and thick without being gloppy.

The Urban Burger! Wow, this was an amazing burger. The double patties, cooked to absolute perfection, on a delicious bun topped with truly scrumptious caramelized onions and a tantalizing garlic aoli. Of course, I had to have my serving of their amazing Urban Deli fries. Check them out. Thanks to Elizabeth and crew for another lunch well done.

1 comment:

Brett Widmann said...

Gotta love the local delis. I totally support local eateries. They're always the best!