Friday, October 9, 2009

New to the Shelves!

Today I have two new soaps fresh from the mold. I have a delightful, fragrant and colorful Pumpkin Pie soap cake and a totally awesome Coffee Cake kitchen soap, with real ground coffee and topped with real cocoa. Both of these will be ready in a few weeks.

I have just cut and frosted two other cakes: Maple Sugar and Spiced Plum, Both are ready now. I am also offering my soap cakes slices in store for $5.00 instead of the regular $6.00 but only until end of day Saturday Oct 10th.

I also have made a new Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub that is just fantastic. This will be ready around noon on Saturday after labeling. Did I mention the Spiced Pumpkin Souffle room and linen spray too?

Hope to see you soon to try out the new scents. There are still a few spaces available for October and November for MiniMuffin Kids Parties. Call 672-9248 to book.

1 comment:

Brett Widmann said...

The pumpkin pie sounds divine! Any pics to show it off?