Friday, October 16, 2009

Love to excite!

It has been another week of wonderful customers, many of whom were first time visitors. A couple of local ladies who had never been in before, came in to pick up a co-worker's order and fell in love with the store. I love to see new people share the joy that I get from the products I make. One of the ladies came back the next day eager to purchase a bevy of wonderful things. One of the things that we live for is the expression of total joy when a customer is tickled pink by their SudMuffin Products.

I am getting ready for the EMS Symposium at the Saint John Regional Hospital on Saturday and Sunday. Mrs SudsMuffin will be at the store all day Saturday so feel free to drop in and say HI.

3 comments:

Willow Ridge Soap Co. said...

My sister lives about 5 minutes away from your shop in St. John! I told her about your place and she said she walks by it all the time. Hopefully some day soon she'll stop in! :)

Brett Widmann said...

Sounds like a successful day :)

Krafty Max Originals said...

check it out, you are listed....http://kraftymax.blogspot.com/2009/10/lovely-blog-award-from-live-for-live.html