Thursday, September 10, 2009

Win a cool new SudsMuffin deodorant!

Leave a comment here to let us know you voted for the fragrance we should make our new SudsMuffin deodorant in, and we'll enter your name in for a draw. You'll win a deodorant scented with the most voted-for fragrance, and that's nothing to turn your nose up at! We might even throw in a few extra surprises!

It's so simple to win:
  1. Vote in our Deodorant scent poll on the right
  2. Leave a comment on this blog post telling us that you voted
That's all there is to it! Good luck!

(contest closed when the poll does)

19 comments:

colin said...

I sooo voted Lilac. I love your Lilac scent, it is the most realistic scent.

Krafty Max Originals said...

krafty max - i love lavender....so i voted for the lavender blend. thanks!!!!

Wally said...

I Voted For Mint Blend

Karen said...

Pashmina sounds so groovy baby.

daniellemary said...

I voted spiced pumpkin, crème brûlée, and pashmina!

jerseygirl137 said...

I voted for Satsuma. I love citrus scent, fresh and clean.

Freebies, Gift Cards & More! said...

I voted lavender, its always been a favorite scent of mine! :)

Kailie said...

I voted for Toasted Marshmellow because the body frosting is good enough to eat and I need a matching deodorant! ;)

ValerieC said...

I voted for the amor mio...I just love that scent..

Suncreations-Bejeweled said...

Voted for Pashmina. Sounded the most exotic.

Anonymous said...

I Voted Flutterby. Sounds sweet.

BoyGirlBoyGirlDesign

Walk in the Woods said...

Lavender would be my choice, natural essential oil lavender. Or any natural EO fragrance for that matter.

SudsMuffin said...

I personally love the pashmina.

Audrey Angrisani said...

I Voted for Stephanotis!!....Mootsie

tollman said...

love the scents...picked my fav for the win...*s*

KJ McLean said...

Lavender makes me so happy ...

AlliesAdornments said...

Aren't men attracted to the scent of pumpkin pie? Perhaps i should have voted for Spiced Pumpkin Soufflé instead of Flutterby.
Best of luck choosing a new one!

J-LA said...

I voted Lavender!

Ramona said...

Mmmmmmmmmm Lilac