Monday, September 28, 2009

Rainy day Monday got me soaked

Good evening all you wonderful SudsMuffinites! I don't know about all of you, but I have never been a fan of Mondays at the best of times. When it's raining, it's a double let down.

Well, it used to be a let down, until this morning. I was unloading the SudsMuffin Mobile and getting quite drenched in the process. I looked like a lost waif and felt like a drowned rodent. As I set the last box down, I caught the slightest drifting scent from the Kiss a Koala soap (Spearmint & Eucalyptus). It was at that moment, that splinter of time that I realized I was unloading from one of the most successful SudsMuffin Spa Parties ever.

I was also going to be making a new batch of Foot Cream to fill orders from the party. I was finding myself to be somewhat giddy because everyone had had so much fun. I also remembered how much I enjoy what I do.

I (we) strive to make people "feel delicious" and I get a huge amount of satisfaction from a smile or the laugh of a happy customer. Just on a side note I myself was a very happy Customer today to get our revamped sign back from Plasticraft today I love the new support brackets , I feel much more comfortable with the design and its built in safety bolts. Now back to the story at hand, I realize that I will not be able to please everybody every time, yet I look forward to the smiles and laughs that we can help create. Rainy day Monday or not.

1 comment:

PJ said...

i love that sign! i know it i were to see that anywhere i would want to go in. have a great day!