Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Day Uptown

Saturday turned out to be a wonderful sunny day! It was the perfect day for the Harvesting the Arts event in King's Square. MiniMuffin and I took time to explore and hand out SudsMuffin menus and party pamphlets. There were many things going on, from musicians and belly dancers, to karate and catered food. MiniMuffin had a great time in the hammocks and getting her face painted. For those who have checked out our party pamphlets, October is filling up so make sure you book soon.

Here are some pics of the day and of course I had to take a picture of the SudsMuffin pink hat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I know the girl playing the fiddle and she teaches courses at Atlantica Centre for the Arts, where I also offer a scrapbooking course.

Darlene

mysaintjohn said...

I am still kicking myself. I had been planning on going for weeks and completely forgot about it.