Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SudsMuffin Menus

Introducing the brand new SudsMuffin menu. These were the brainchild of my brilliant Mrs SudsMuffin and I just love them. The main purpose of these was to provide our customers a quick reference guide to what we have in the shop, but something very neat has happened. Our customers love them so much that they want to take them home. We had not planned on that but are happy to hand them over. These simple little whimsical menus are proving to be quite the marketing tool. I found the response overwhelmingly positive on our customers' part. I am now handing these out pretty much wherever I go. Keep an eye out for me and ask for yours.

4 comments:

Lauren Miller said...

Your menu is a great idea... and of course everything on it delicious! This looks like a really fun store, one I would totally frequent if it were in Dallas! Thanks for following me on Twitter!

rgallant said...

Very nice! And so adorable! I can't wait to order a soap cake from you!

mysaintjohn said...

That is such a great idea!

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

I agree that is a great idea