Monday, August 31, 2009

Suds just wanna have fun!

I can't wait till tonight! A wonderful lady I know very well, is hosting a SudsMuffin spa party! It is going to be such a blast! I love our spa parties. I get the chance to show my awesome customers and their friends a myriad of bombastically brilliant products. I will be introducing a couple of new products but I'm not telling what!

Today will also be the day for our sign to be reinstalled and Plasticraft seems to have gone out of their way to ensure that it will not come loose again. I will be so glad to see our lovely pink muffin flying again.

A special thanks to all the people who are helping to spread the word about SudsMuffin. That includes Leanne, Sheila, Courtney, Darlene, Leisa and many more. We really truly appreciate all of your efforts on our behalf.

I also will be doing another fall scent soap cake today. I think it will be Maple Syrup! I know, I'm evil, but I wear pink so I can get away with it.

No comments: