Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our ever changing store

Wow! What a great week so far. First was the addition of our new t-shirts, which feature our way awesome new logo, designed by Cindy Price of "3 Cats and a Designer". Thank you so much Cindy. Our shirts come in a variety of sizes, in both SudsMuffin Pink with a black logo and black with a pink logo.



Next was the installation of our new hanging sign, designed also by Cindy Price and made for us by Plasticraft. Shaun from Plasticraft came today and was quick, efficient and very pleasant. It took all of about 30 minutes to install and the new sign totally exceeds my expectations. Thank you Plasticraft for a job well done.

4 comments:

mysaintjohn said...

It really is a great logo. Bless my little, cotton, graphic design socks, I think I'm almost jealous.

SudsMuffin said...

LOL I didn't know you did graphic design. I've always wanted to learn more about it but can't draw for beans. We're so glad to have been able to work with a great designer. She "got us" right away.

mysaintjohn said...

Oh yes. I've been a graphic designer (slave?) for ten years. Sadly I've not, as yet, been able to segway making fun of Saint John on the internet into a full time career.

Glama Ray said...

Hi there, hon! Oh, my GAWD! You rock blocks! Love your blog and thanks so much for finding me because now I got the privilege to discover you. Looking forward to hearing from ya! Happy day and have a great weekend!