Friday, March 28, 2008

Waiting for Spring!

Spring, oh Spring, where are you? Has anyone seen spring? I've heard it's here but I haven't seen it yet. Are you starting to feel this way too? I have just the solution for you: Satsuma Sunrise lotion.

My new lotion has a delightful citrus scent that is sure to pick your spirits up! Like all of the SudsMuffin lotions it is smooth, readily absorbed and comes in our new 30ml bottles, which are easy to carry to the beach (wishful thinking here), the office or just about town. That is just one of the great new scents in the shop. Come on by and experience our new fragrances for yourself.

By the way, spring really is here. I saw robins today!

1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

I am waiting for spring here..looking for my bluebird..He would be a fool to head this way right now..
Soon, I hope.