Tuesday, January 8, 2008

An Exciting Day!!!

Well my awesome blog readers, I have just got to tell all of you about the most incredible day that Mrs SudsMuffin and I had today. Some of you may or may not be aware that some time ago we were approached by the E Commerce Center from the local University with a request to answer some questions for a case study. We had a couple more follow up question periods and then we were selected from hundreds (maybe more) to be one out of three of the featured case studies for a series of workshops they will be delivering to other businesses throughout the Maritime provinces. Today I had a nice lunch with the fine people from the ECC, then we all went back to my shop where a FILM CREW was waiting. Mrs SudsMuffin and I participated in an on camera interview. It was a great experience if not somewhat nerve wracking for me. Mrs SudsMuffin though was a real pro in front of the camera. Sure she's never done that before.

No comments: