Monday, January 21, 2008

Bathed in Chocolate


Hi my loyal bloggees and bloggettes. It's been a week or so since my last post. I have been very busy making product for the upcoming Valentines Day. This year's theme is Bathed in Chocolate. The best thing about our SudsMuffin Chocolate Cake products is not the delightfully edible scent, not the fizzing fun of a bath bomb or the soft luxury of a lotion, it's the fact our Chocolate Cake is completely calorie free and guilt free. We had our store window painted by Norm Jackson and we're sure you'll agree that it looks fantastic.

The Junior Achievers have picked up their first order of the year and seem to be off to a great start. I will be in the shop for most of today if anyone wants to come by for a visit. Have a great week!

1 comment:

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

wow... totally jealous!
your window looks awesome! It does make me wanna bathe in chocolate...