Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Had a great week-end!

Hi folks,
Many many apologies for my lack of posts recently. The SudsMuffin has been quite busy. I just wanted to take a few moments to describe my completely awesome Saturday sale at Fundy High School in St George. I left Saint John in the wee hours of the morning to drive in the dark after dropping Mrs SudsMuffin off at our store on Union St (what a trooper to get up that early). After an uneventful drive, I arrived in pristine St George only to get turned around by some well intentioned directions that took me several kilometers out of my way. I made my way back just in time to start to set up. I was greeted by a very excited Maxine (the organizer). There were some big strong lads that helped bring in all the vendors goodies. This turned out to be my BEST 1-day show EVER! I want to thank everyone who purchased my products and who inquired about wholesale. I talked with some of the most wonderful people and felt very welcome. Maxine, you ran a very very good show. I greatly appreciate your hard work. The crowd seemed to love my Chocolate Cake line the best. For those who asked, my new Warm Coconut scent lotion will be ready within a day.

No comments: