Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Customer feedback - This is what keeps you going

We received the following glowing feedback from a happy customer. (Thanks so much Sheri!)

Just wanted to let you know I received my order. It was a joy from the moment I unwrapped the brown paper -- what a wonderful box my soaps arrived in. I'll be able to leave it on my work desk and NEVER forget you!

Your massage oil is the best ever!! And I'm sure I'll be ordering more of that in the near future.

I love your soaps too -- there's something about them that makes them feel sooooo nice.

And thanks for the lip balm. It was a wonderful surprise. I normally don't use lip balms, but I am really enjoying yours. It's creamy!!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that your items are fabulous. I'll be a repeat customer.


It just doesn't get any better than that folks. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great customer comments like that are the best a soaper can ask for! Congratulations =)

BTW/Just found your blog and I love it :)