Thursday, September 27, 2007

You asked and I delivered!

After many requests for Goats Milk soap, the SudsMuffin has gone beyond the call of duty. After much searching I found a local supplier for fresh New Brunswick goats milk. I have just cut two batches of creamy, delightful Goats Milk soap this week. One is a straightforward simple soap. The other is an amazing blend of honey and oats which gives it a natural cookie scent that is to die for. These little babies will be ready to go in a few weeks. I can't wait to put them out on the shelves!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh. My. God. Mrs S!! I got home (B = tiiiiired), found your lovely present, and took a bath, and now, I smell good enough to eat!!! Seriously, I could happily gnaw off my arm. I'll even admit to finding little ways to move, just so I can smell myself! LOL :)

IloveitIloveitIloveit!! Thank you!!

SudsMuffin said...

Brandi, I'm so glad your package made it nice and safe! LOL Enjoy!