Monday, September 3, 2007

This Rocks My Socks

Hi all! It's Mrs SudsMuffin here. I have to take a moment and share a wonderful blog, called This Rocks My Socks, started up by Brandi of Catie's Blue. She has decided to interview online artisans and promote them to the world. Her first interview was with Nate's Wife, of N is for Nate.

Having just discovered Nate's Wife and (fallen in love with) her shop a few weeks ago, imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon this interview by way of IndiePublic. I commented to the blogger about how much I enjoyed the interview, not realizing that the blogger was Brandi, who has left comments all over this blog. Ah the lovely circle of the web...

So Brandi then interviewed yours truly for her blog, which makes me happier than a bath full of bubbles. Do take a gander then make sure you also take some time to visit Brandi's and Nate's Wife's shops. (say *that* three times fast.)

2 comments:

Kiley said...

Your soap looks great! My sweet tooth just kicked in looking at it!

I'm going to be featured on this rocks my socks soon and I can't wait to see you on there too!

I'm on indiepublic as well, look me up sometime!
-Kiley

Brandi said...

Mrs S rules. Period. For other readers, go now and read the interview (but don't eat the soap)! :)