Thursday, September 6, 2007

Cruisers and Crawlers

It was nice to have a day off on Monday for Labour Day. It already seems so long ago that I don't even remember what I did with the day. Tuesday and Wednesday brought back to back cruise ships into the port. September and October will be the busiest months for the ships here. Although the dock isn't that far from our shop, not many cruisers seem to make their way up here. If somebody is covering the shop for me, I will sometimes go down to the docks and hand out little fliers with maps on them, with the hopes of leading them in my direction. Otherwise, we love meeting cruisers and sharing our great city with them.

On Saturday September 8th, the University and Uptown Saint John are hosting a Culture Crawl for new and returning UNB students. A list of Hot Spots have been mapped out for the tour and SudsMuffin is the second stop! We're very excited to be greeting and welcoming students to our shop for the Crawl and are looking forward to a very special day! We'll do what we can to take pictures too.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

GOOD LUCK!! That's so cool that you're the second stop - I wish you many sales!

La Gringa said...

Wait, Canda has the same Labor Day off as the U.S.? Cool.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. How did you find me?

And do you export to the U.S?