Thursday, August 9, 2007

A new soap is curing - Island Kiss - Reserve your slice today

We haven't made Island Kiss soap in a few years so I thought it would be a good time to make some up with an artistic twist on the presentation. I am really enjoying how it turned out. Mrs SudsMuffin says it looks like a sunset under a dark stormy sky. Pretty appropriate for an Island Kiss scent then I think.

What do you think of it? Drop me a note.

We have made only 12 of these so they are quite a limited edition. Reserve your bar now. They will be ready on August 30th.

4 comments:

persuede said...

First thing I thought was Island sunset. Nice. Wish I could smell it through the web page!!

Read any good sci-fi lately?

SudsMuffin said...

Hi Persuede! Thanks for your comment! I appreciate it! Order a bar and you'll be able to smell it AND use it! heehee Unfortunately no, I haven't been doing much reading as of late. We've been too busy with the shop. Ah some day when I can afford to hire help and I can relax in a hammock by the beach with a good book... that will be the day. :)

persuede said...

I hear that! even running an etsy shop is a fair amount of work, I can only imagine with your website and shop it can get bananas.

Well, here's hoping you get to the hammock sooner rather than later...

cheers!

Marcella said...

Good for people to know.