Friday, March 2, 2007

Almost ready!

Hi Everyone! I have not been ignoring all you wonderful people. Things have been very busy at the shop! We are almost ready for our Grand Opening this Saturday! It is from 10 am to 5 pm (maybe longer). We are expecting a great turnout. We have a Soap Cake cutting at 11 am, being done by Michelle Hooten , our illustrious Deputy Mayor. I want to thank all of the folks who responded to our invitations. I have been very lucky to have an ad placed by the great folks at The Waiting Room News. Thanks again Tina and Staff!!!!! Many thanks to the wonderful customers who make everything we do worthwhile! A very special thanks also goes out to Darlene, for her input on our press release.

There will be gifts and pictures (and SudsMuffin pins if you come in wearing SudsMuffin Pink).
See you all at the shop tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The store looks great and I love the soap I purchased. I am so glad you made the leap and opened the store.
Candace