Tuesday, January 9, 2007

What is going on!

Hi there everyone! Just thought I would keep all of you Muffin Maniacs in the loop. We are still waiting to hear about our financing. This process is taking a lot longer than I want it to. I am so anxious to be in my store, making my awesome products for my awesome customers, both old and new.

Speaking of customers, I am trying a new tactic. I am launching a MAJOR campaign to gain new customers in the Hospitality industry. I had no idea there were so many Inns and Bed and Breakfasts in my little corner of the woods. It's keeping me hopping, which is just what I want.

I also got to play with my new Christmas present today. I had a shelf fall down in my basement so I had put in new brackets to strengthen it and I used my new drill set. It turned out great. Even drilling into the concrete was a breeze. "Thanks Dad!" I really appreciate the drill.

No comments: