Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The meeting

Hey folks, it's been a few days and I've been very very busy doing research for my next big project. (shhhh.. it's a secret) I dropped off an order for our newest B&B customer (I will ask her if I can mention her spot on here). She was extremely pleased with her customized soaps. I believe they will leave a wonderful memory for her guests. She is also looking at purchasing bath salts.

Now, for the next installment of our storefront story. I met with the Community Funding Office this evening. I believe the meeting went very well, they just need a couple more pieces of information and then I'll know where I stand. Whether I am funded or not, we still plan on opening the store, although with a slightly modified plan.

I have many phone calls ahead, drumming up excitement for our B&B custom labelling offerings. If you know of a Bed & Breakfast looking to distinguish themselves from the pack, send them our way. We'll treat them well.

Leo, I got your message. I'll be in touch tomorrow. Take care!

No comments: