Thursday, December 7, 2006

Fun with Funds

After two nights of hard work, the fundraising baskets are just about ready to go. I think they're very impressive and the folks receiving them should be very pleased. Each basket contains a package of foot soak, a half peppermint tea tree soap, a bottle of cooling foot spray and a bottle of scrubby foot cream. Drop us a line if you would like us to supply your fundraising effort.

Monday morning I have a meeting with the local Community Funding Office to discuss my business plans and future business growth.

The wonderful Ms Munn stopped by today to make a purchase for herself and for her sister. She has a lovely bed & breakfast here in town: A Tanner's Home Inn and we have been supplying her with our hospitality soaps for a few years now. Drop us a line if you would like to discuss soaps or gift baskets for your business too.

Hopefully it will be a bit warmer at the Market tomorrow and the heating situation gets resolved. I don't think I could stand another day seeing my hot chocolate turn into a frappucino.

No comments: